Sunday, December 13, 2015

/me hits "Repeat" through tears



Have you heard Sam Smith's rendition of Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know?" I swear, this man could sing a grocery list and make it into platinum poetry.

His voice is the audible version of the kind of love I want someone to have for me. Does that make sense? It's so pure and strong and sharp...and real.

But that doesn't exist anymore. The last of those men are our ancestors. Replaced by men watching booty-bouncing videos or looking to fill their Asian chick quota or quick to anger or fleeing on a whim or deciding if you're hot enough to hold the door open for.

Okay I generally keep that stuff to myself but #bittermuch & I've been vomiting since last night, so cut me some slack.






1 comment:

The Asshole. said...

Get better, or see a damn Dr smh..!

Post a Comment