Sunday, August 9, 2015

Everything in Australia Wants to Kill You.




But cute tho, right?
Okay so I just got home. Its 3am. I haven't even taken my shoes off yet. I'm sitting on a box in the kitchen to check for Facebook messages from my mother and...

.....ah-HA!!!

I KNEW it!

WTF, Australia!?

Are you KIDDING me? Why do you even LIVE there?

The irony: I was considering a last minute flight down undah to check out a sweet shark diving company in Port Lincoln (because whaleshark diving is out of season..smh, Australia).

But now?  Girl, bye!

OMG.  I'm deep cleaning my bedroom "as we speak".

I mean...WTF, Australia?  Seriously. What the ACTUAL FAACK!?

Full story here.




And I thought the scariest Australian creature was attached to Chris Hemsworth.  *rimshot*












No comments:

Post a Comment