Monday, April 7, 2014

Neighbor Approved



I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel called "Neighbor Approved". So the premise is that I'd cook a meal, and my neighbor would approve it or hate it.  My neighbor loves cooking shows, so she lit up at the idea. It'll take some persuasion to get her in front of a camera.
 
This was just a test run. Got a LOT of technical stuff to work out...
 
Better webcam, timing, checking stock, cleaning the workspace, script.

It might be a fun challenge. And my neighbor clearly loves the idea of judging dishes.

Yaa, Mom, I know it's on the wrong side. But the pat of rice went on the plate anyway. Also, Doddee's chopsticks. All mine. :p
 
 
 
 
By the way, iPad, Kindle, Galaxy and iPhone users are never able to view videos in this format. Go figure.
 
 
 Edited 04.07.14 for brevity, file reduction.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you have missed your calling. I can see a whole career for you on some home shopping channel. The music was great. Is that out on CD yet? This demonstration made me hungry!

Post a Comment