Friday, April 25, 2014

Start Up Grind



I met Hello Innovation owner Joey Joachim at Einstein's Bagels the other day. He invited me to a Start Up Grind event he's hosting tonight at his downtown office.

Of course, I drove by a shoe store I've been dying to visit since forever, and circled back.  WOOT.

So, I need someone to call me right now and tell me that I don't need any more shoes.

Really. Someone call me. I'm hungry and my willpower is shot.

There will be food, drinks, a DJ, some raffles...and he was talking some additional smack about building a business, developing a business plan, blah blah blah.

I told him, "Dude. You had me at 'food'."

I suspect there will be tons of beautiful, statuesque bachelorettes there, all pining for his attention.  Fine by me. I'll be the one over by the buffet packing my pockets with meatballs and licking the gravy off my blouse.


(^ Tablet users can't see this video ^)

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-grind-detroit-hosts-joey-joachim-hello-innovation-tickets-10661834835


No comments:

Post a Comment