Sunday, January 25, 2015

1.19.15 Dailies

MONDAY

Today's a paid holiday for Amurrkan peeps. MLK Day, fools!

Been oot and aboot with Canadian bestie Shilah.

Why do Canadians like to wake up so early? I think its the free health care.

And their general refusal to answer the phone when their girlfriends call from overseas in the aftermath of a damn quake and are desperately trying to reach them to hear someone they actually recognize and speaks English but they don't answer because they're busy looking for their next victim...

Sigh.  Okay, I'm back.

Got a scientific formula for you: Ice skating + brunch + shopping = Broke/Tired

Floor length skirts make you look amazingly thin. BUT you can't wear a layer over it, like a jacket or belt. 

If you didn't know this, ladies, you're welcome.

If you did know but didn't tell me, I will murderize you.


FRIDAY



I checked out The Boy Next Door tonight with the bff. I didn't expect much, considering JLo's last big film was the horrible Enough, but The Boy Next Door was actually really good.  I don't know who the guy is that plays the guy next door, but he was effectively hot and menacing. He is a beautiful man. The sex scene was omg.  And the audience agreed. The best part about seeing new movies like this with an audience full of women is the constant cat calls. The second best part is that the few unfortunate men in the audience have to suffer through the women offering lude suggestions to the people on the screen. 
 
Right now, I'm sitting on a sofa away from the madness at V. I'll be honest. If we weren't in a sectioned off area, and I didn't promise to enjoy a glass this wine, I would've been outta here a long time ago.
 
 SATURDAY

:(

 









No comments:

Post a Comment