Saturday, January 31, 2015

1.25.15 Dailies


SUNDAY 

Watching the Miss Universe pageant makes me want to eat a whole cake. 
 
A thee-layered cake.  Made with extra butter. With a giant layer of frosting.
 
Sigh.

WEDNESDAY 

I live next to a small community park.  
 
Well, it's not so much an actual "park" as it is a block-long patch of trees with a couple of park benches thrown in.
 
There's my house, the street, then the park.
 
The "park" is becoming more and more  popular with people from neighboring communities. It's really quiet (my community is pretty much all older Jewish people) and there's lots of shade. Plus, it's really close to the shoreline. 
 
Lately, there's been a person sitting in a car parked in front of my house (which is the edge of the park) as I leave work in the morning. Not the same person. Always a different car. Young, white male or female. 
 
This morning, I woke up early and watched the news downstairs, and peeped the front of my house.
 

How to gawk at your neighbors.
Turns out, it's a prime location for drive-by drug deals. Here's how it works...

The buyer will park and make a call to his/her seller, and wait.

The seller will drive up in the opposite direction, driver-to-driver.

The buyer and seller will extend their arms and make the trade.

Both cars will speed off.

I saw this in action twice this morning and actually said aloud, "Oh, no you dit-ent!"
 
So here's what's up. 
 
The next car that pulls up, I'm walking out there to take their picture (making sure they see me do it), or I'll go off on them. Or both. Either way, they're about to take their shit elsewhere. I am not spending my last few months in the U S of A staring at druggies making buys. Take y'all asses back to the trailer park.


FRIDAY

Mythbuster #239: You don't need a man (*cough*Kristyl*cough*) to shovel your snow.  Get your arse out there!



Sigh...I miss you already,
electric blanket.
SATURDAY

When you gotta shovel the porch for your mailman, but you're too lazy to change from your bed clothes...

 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment