Sunday, April 26, 2015

I am not a Stencil.




Random thoughts here that have nothing to do with the heavy load on my mind, but needed to go somewhere. Three things that are swimming around in my brain in that way my thoughts do. Right now, it "looks" like three widescreen movies spinning around in a circular motion.  The fan belt effect again.  So I gotta get them out, and then the loop will stop.
The loop in my head.
Perfect circle courtesy Starbuck's
amazing coffee cup.

I'm very casual about relationships in the way that I can never have too many friends. And I will do whatever it takes to make you happy.  But when a more personal relationship threatens to expose my heart, I end it. It's too intense. And if I shed my decorum, things could get ugly. Even I don't know what's under all this. And possibly might put the real me on full display. So I shy away. 

I'm a storefront display. 

If you find me in Second Life, don't be afraid to say "hello".  I'm not online chasing guys. I don't even flirt in SL. If I wanted attention, I'd go out somewhere. Actually put some effort into it. I'm not lazy, and I don't have canker sores.

Okay, no, I don't actually know what canker sores are, but they sound gross.

My point is that I don't have a problem actually leaving my home to meet people.  I don't use SL to hunt for emotionally-stunted men who feign alpha stances but can't even get their own shit together let alone help guide someone else's shit. Gone are the days of pining for closeted yellow fever freaks who pretend to see more in me than just the shape of my eyes or my pedigree against the overlay of a 1920s stereotype.

I'll be building. Or at a group discussion.  Or in a whole 'nother window with SL in the background. If it's late, possibly sleeping and forgetting my mic's open.  No, really.

Say 'hello'. I'm right there. And I have nothing to hide.

So in the amount of time it took me to write all that, I forgot the third thing. But hey, and I can think again now. Sweet.

Journaled for posterity.

More Californication. Chasing a cute guy up a hill.
And failing.

WORST PICK-UP LINE EVER:
Guy: "You ladies got all your gear?"
Me: "I'll gear you."
Guy:"..."
Bff:  "Seriously?"
Me: "Shut up."




No comments:

Post a Comment