Thursday, April 23, 2015

One for the Sadists



More Californication.  I have so many pics and videos that I had to make room for more.

My gf and her daughter hung out on the pier in Venice Beach while I "surfed"...heh,

Okay, it wasn't really surfing.  I rented a surfboard from a surfer guy who looks like Matthew McConaughey on crack and lied to the instructor about my vast surfing experience.

Eh, for the record, I have none.

It's a 12 min long video, but ClipStitch only allows for 10 second clips.

Here's the complete summation of the humiliating occurrence:




Clip #1: Mia paddles out with a new friend and thinks, "Meh. I'll just wing it."

Clip #2: Upon sighting the 12th giant wave approaching, Mia pees herself - I actually peed myself! - and gets knocked over like a pin.  (Yes, that's me screaming with a mouth full of water. lol)

Clip #3:  Mia says, "Oh, HELL no" and books the hell back out of the water, sees random dude smirking at her abasement, and "surfs" the last 1 inch of water before the shoreline, looks back at dude like, "I'm awesome, right?", then falls off and loses her board.



Edit 04/23/15 - The bff says it was a whistle, but I still think it was me. I screamed that loud at that precise time. Also, men are arseholes. That is all.




No comments:

Post a Comment