Sunday, December 22, 2013

Onward March



Watching Thor. So the gateway between worlds. That Idris Elba-Jodenheim-Bifrost thing. Is that the typical means of transportation for Asgard? And why isn't Loki blue like the other Frost Giants?

Of course, he meets Natalie Portman when he comes to Earth.  Couldn't meet a normal human woman, right?  Only the supermodels for superheroes.

Oh, lordy... the part where he takes off his shirt is coming up.

Wait for it...

aaaand how YOU doin'?  I'd make a complete exception to my "no blondes" rule for that one.

Ohhh, myyyy...

Blink, dammit.  Blink!

This one goes out to all the ladies who aren't sitting on my sofa right now... 






Consider it "pouring one out for the homies who couldn't be here".

Or paying it forward.

You're welcome.

I paid it forward at Starbuck's today.  To the lady in drive-thru behind me who ordered a tall frappe-something with 2% milk and a lemon loaf slice.

So that's twice for me today.  lol

Pay it forward, people!

I can't eat any more pizza.  Mah belly hurts.



No comments:

Post a Comment