Friday, July 4, 2014

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That



So I'm in the market for a brown accent chair, and I'm sifting through overstock.com's buyer reviews, and it's becoming intolerable. 

Every other review is from some housewife who can't type 20 characters without mentioning her stupid husband or kid. I think it was the last one that finally sent me into rant mode, and I started yelling at my screen.

Reason #349 why I'm never getting married. It turns you into a walking soap opera. 

Listen, ladies. This ain't Oprah.  And I'm not your girlfriend.  I'm not reading your review to find out just how wonderful and sparkly your faux marriage is...by the way, where's your amazing husband while you're writing all this ridiculousness?...just tell me about the chair.

Grow some balls, ladies. Go outside and breathe some fresh air or something. Crikey.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment