Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Remodel Continues



 
 
Had the dining room floor laminated yesterday. The floor is uneven and resurfacing with hardwood would have been way too costly. 
 
I just finished painting the walls and trim.
 
So the bathroom and living room are done, and I'm on the dining room now. I'll move on to the kitchen when this room's done. Thinking of tiling three of the four walls, and doing the remaining wall in a bright red.  So far, all the rooms are different colors, but all the furniture and fixtures are dark brown. For instance, the couches are dark brown, but the accents (candles, photo frames, floor vase, pillows) are a muted green. The bathroom's wall cabinet and sink are dark brown wood, but the walls and décor are a light blue.
 
This is sort of exciting, now that it's coming together. Not a really interesting post to read for a reader, I suppose. More like a mile marker for future reflection for me.
 
I may be ready to pass out, but if you want something done right...


No comments:

Post a Comment