Monday, July 14, 2014

Sublet Frenzy




Currently in Second Life land frenzy.

I rented two side-by-side plots of land for no reason, really. Except it's a thing to do in SL. But it's kind of relaxing to build up a plot of land and morph it into what you envision. Kinda cheesy, though. But something to do when you're online and waiting for something and you've killed enough zombies for the week and you want something that requires little decision-making or adult-like behavior.
The neighbors in the next plot, an ocean corner, left. So I logged on to find it for sale, and snatched it up while two people were standing there deciding on it. lol

So now, I'm way more addicted. I spend the entire time moving stuff around, adding, raising, shuffling, dropping...
Hey, don't judge me. I hosted a yoga party at my place over the weekend, and currently cannot feel my spine.
Lots of other, more important life stuff happening. I'm sure I'll post an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment