Monday, October 21, 2013

Birthday Shoes :)



My neighbor is the nicest lady. She use to care for my Obaa during the day while I worked. She keeps saying I should get back into running before work. She gave me some badass Nikes. Nikes are usually hard to size, but these actually perfect.  So I went for a run this morning.  Which was more like a swift walk/random stumble.  I'm old.
 
Gravity was amazing. Like, surprisingly amazing. Going by the trailer, I wasn't expecting much, even with my two favorite stars in it. My coworker Eric (who works in the Surveillance Dept. and isn't supposed to converse with anyone) kept stopping by all week demanding that I see it. Eric is super shy and not at all intimidating, so I knew it had to be something special.  And it didn't disappoint.  And I'm so happy that Sandra Bullock is finally starting to get the recognition she's deserved since Love Potion #9
Also, if I can pre-spend the karma points I rake up in this life, I'd like to special order Sandra Bullock's ass for the next one.  Please and thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment