Wednesday, October 16, 2013

S.U.S.



So I feel like certain kinds of stress cause me to go shopping.  And arguing with men is like banging your head against the wall.  I just caught the connection between being pissed off and buying shoes.

Why shoes?

I don't know.

It could be worse.  I could eat when I'm stressed.

That would be bad.
 
For whoever sits next to me on plane rides.

I'm calling it "S.U.S." (shopping under stress)

I just S.U.S.'d after work today. For some reason, I got a vision in my head of a new pair of platform pumps.  When I found them, I couldn't buy just buy the pairs I would wear - the black ones and the red ones.

Oh, no.  I had to buy a pair in all four colors. 
 
And then I caught a sale on some badass sparkly platforms. 
 
Sparkly? Sure. I'll wear those. I'll audition for a role as a Christmas ornament.
 
And then I found some caramel patent leather ones.
 
Ridiculous.
 
And then I got my nails painted a really dark grape. Totally against the grain. And spent like $50 at Bath & Body Works.
 
OMG.
 
Boys are so stupid. From here on in, I'm a lesbian.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment