Saturday, October 26, 2013

Walk of Shame



 

There are a lot of girls in IHOP right now doing the Walk of Shame. Guys may not be familiar with that term, but that's what we call it when you hook up with a guy at a club the night  before, and then you're embarrassed the morning after when you leave his place in the same club clothes, all disheveled and stuff. Cause everyone knows what you did.

Ameteurs. 

Any skank worth her weight in chocolate will tell you to dress in layers when you're expecting to get busy with a random guy. And bring a ponytail holder. And don't wear all black. Dead giveaway the next morning in a sunny eatery full of way too chipper morning people in khakis and Hawaiian shirts. 
 
They should've asked me.
 
Talking to the man sitting next to me about my Trek phone case. I can't seem to find the eBay link for it. The wifi sucks, also. But my pancakes are THEE bomb. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment