Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bleh.





Woke up at 3am to a bloody pillow and a mouth full of blood. Not like "mixed with saliva". More like "instead of saliva". No pain or headache or anything. When I held my mouth open over the toilet, more blood streamed out. I couldn't find any injuries in my mouth. I looked in the mirror and just sort of calmly decided that I might be dying.  Yeesh...dramatic much?
 
Long story short, it was just a blood vessel in my nose that had ruptured from a bout of sneezing. The blood was draining into my mouth. That just required a saline spray. But apparently, I'm all kinds of influenza'd out. I don't think it was the flu shot. I think its from a whiny, stinky, screaming little mutant creature who sneezed in my face when I gave it a dirty look in the supermarket last week.
 
I swear, kids should be beamed onto an island until they're old enough to vote.
 
I posted the gory bloody photos to F/B for my mom, but I think they're too gross to post here.
 
This always happens right before my trip home. So now I get to infect the entire Japanese population.

#HowZombiesAreMade
#1stworldproblems
#ThePlotToEveryOutbreakMovie
#VoteForMandatoryTubeTying





No comments:

Post a Comment