Monday, July 20, 2015

It's a Beautiful Sunday




I want to do something outdoors, but no forced spider encounters. I could bogart my way into a random family picnic at the park, but that only works when Kristyl is with me because she blends in easier than I do. lol

Yeah, we've done it a few times.  The trick is to pick the picnic with the biggest group of people.  And if someone asks you which side of the family you're on, just say you're Uncle Joe's granddaughter.

Like a glove.

Also wedding receptions. But you have to time it so you get there after the cake is cut.

So I want to do something but don't know what. Gym, did that yesterday. Swimming, too crowded. Park, spiders. Roller skate, too crowded. Bike riding, crazy Sunday church drivers. By the time I finish this list, it'll be midnight. Problem solved.



No comments:

Post a Comment