Friday, July 17, 2015

For the Ladies.





Okay, this post is for women only. It's going to get really girly, and probably a lot gross. 

So if you have a penis, please find the illuminated exit signs to the left, the right and the rear of this post.

Exit left: Yahoo Sports

Exit right: Hey, look...BOOBIES! (nsfw)

Exit rear: Mmm...bacon.


My sister made this meme of
my mom and posted it for
every relative in the
universe. She thinks
it's funny. I think imma
punch her in the face.
Okay, ladies. The boys are distracted for a bit.  Let's talk real talk.

Let's talk about period blood flow.  Does your period ever flake out on you? This month, mine came a full week late. Further proof that my mother was actually right, and that my eggs really are drying up. Which means I need to pop some grandkids out within the next couple of years.

And here's another question... On the 2nd night (which is, as you know, the worst night, right?) I got home really late from work. I ate some popcorn, took a shower and passed out in my bath towel. I literally could not wake myself up enough to get up and put on a pad. I actually mumbled, "Oh, PLEASE don't mess up these sheets. I love these sheets.... ZZzzzzzzzz..."

Guess what...I woke up the next morning and...nothing.

From Clarifications
IKR!?

Not one drop.  Not even on me!

ON THE SECOND NIGHT!

So what does this mean, leadies? Is it physiological? Is period flow a mind-over-matter thing?  Omg.

Oh, speaking of controlling our bodily functions, there's this new app called RunPee.

So you know how you go to the movies and right when the good part is starting, you have to go pee? It's a big fiasco. Well there's this sweet new app called RunPee. This app is badass, ladies. You tell the app what movie you're watching, the app syncs with the movie and then tells you the best times to go pee. Omg, right??
From RunPee.com

I supposed I could've shared the RunPee tip with the guys, but...honestly, screw the guys.  They pee standing up.

Next thing: Two years ago my friends paid a male dancer to pull me on stage for my birthday. I was pissed at them - mostly humiliated that they paid for it, and he poured hot wax on me after I told him not to. I learned after that there's a special wax for kinky stuff...this wasn't it. My chest was red and sore for a while after. So I kinda lashed out at him by calling him a name. As mentioned in a previous post, I saw him again last year, and he definitely remembered me.


I saw him again two days ago at this snobby neighborhood supermarket that I usually stay away from. The customers are really snobby. Even the cashiers have attitudes. But it's the only place that sells my favorite bottle of moscato. Apparently, he lives in the neighborhood. And for whatever reason still remembers that I called him a name. Is that odd, or am I wrong? He must get insulted at least once in a while on the job.

I mean...he is short. He's like 2'4".  Okay, not really.

So I apologized with more humility this time and explained that I was really angry with my friends and took my anger out on him.
Missin' N'awlins.

Then he went into this whole rant about how his new girlfriend is twice as hot as me and how she knows how "f*ckin' big" he really is.

I was standing behind him in the check out line while he continued his rampage. I was so confused. I think I might have dropped my shopping basket. lol

*shrug*

So now I feel even worse. I feel bad for calling him a name, which was childish and careless, and then for getting him all riled up again the other day.  Should I have left it alone?

Speaking of strippers. ladies...Magic Mike XXL.

Two words.

Cheetos. And water.

You're welcome.


Illegal in-movie recording. #loveit

Yeah, I've seen it twice.  Jealous?

If you're in the metro Detroit area, there's a new shoe store in Madison Heights that sells pretty pumps for...TEN DOLLARS!! Omg. I still managed to spend $82 there. They have men's shoes, too. I'd tell the guys but...screw the guys. They pee standing up.

Next question. Why do we have to work harder than men to be acknowledged at work?  I mean REAL acknowledgement. Like pay raises or inclusion.I have 5 huge projects happening right now that I'm solely responsible for. I'm planning/executing every facet of:

  • employee talent show (next week)
  • employee lunch with the CEO (tomorrow)
  • employee health fair w/26 vendors (two weeks)
  • managers' yacht cruise for 200 managers and +1s (Monday)
  • ...I can't even remember what else atm

All of this involves all sorts of communication, branding, posting, phone calls, triple counts, and don't even get me started on the yacht fiasco.

The only cool thing about not having time for friends is that my phone stays charged for days. Waking up to a phone on an almost full battery when you didn't charge it is like a small little win for the day. Sigh.

A coworker in another department and I report to the same exec. He's constantly in the exec's face. He'll resolve some little issue, like helping an employee fix something, and he'll spend hours in the exec's office bragging about what he did. He interrupts my meetings with the exec, he sits down at our lunch table and talks about his day. It's really obvious, and I'm not sure why the exec puts up with it.

Other than because he's a guy?


Seriously. If we did that - stalked our bosses and complained about our days - we'd be seen as whiny, moody, high-maintenance.


But my coworker?  In the past year, he's received a raise, an employee recognition and a promotion.

Double standard, ladies.  Seriously. Wtf.

A guy I use to be interested in had a girlfriend all along.  How'd I find out? Cause I'm a stalker. 

SMH.  He was lying the whole time.

Well, he's a guy.  So...yeah.



I can't stand my BFF's boyfriend. He's cheated on her numerous times. All of his friends are fully aware of his shenanigans. And he's sort of blatant about it.

Exhibit A 
Boyfriend has a motorcycle accident and is taken to the hospital. One friend contacts my BFF, unaware that another friend has contacted the other girlfriend. Both show up at the hospital, and fireworks ensue. Boyfriend pleads with BFF to take him back, and - to my befuddlement - she does. 
From 300: Rise, bitches.

Exhibit B
BFF and boyfriend go on vacay, and BFF complains to me that boyfriend texts someone else the whole time. And he only posts pictures of himself or with other tourists - not with her. Turns out he was texting the other girlfriend the whole trip and adding that he was on vacation with his buddies...not the BFF.

Exhibit C
He's been in and out of jail, he's in a gang, He has way too many guns - all illegal. He has a stupid temper.

I can't stand him. And she's well aware of that fact.  She knows I want to twist his testicles into balloon animals. So she keeps us separate. Which sucks because I lose my best friend for a lot of the time. 

I don't care that he's 6'2" or brags about his auto-whatever guns. I'm not afraid of him, and it only takes one second for me to go from 0 to 60 when I'm in protective mode. I'd like to say I stole that trait from my Father, but alas, it's all my mother's. She's like a little chihuahua.

But it's the BFF's life. Not mine. It's her fate to make.

Yesterday at lunch, I asked her for the hundredth time to help me understand why an insanely beautiful, strong willed, independent, smart woman like her would ever want to be bothered with this clown.

And then she gave me "the look".  It's the look she gives me when she has to explain something about the world to me. Finally, she got all exasperated and said, "...because he has a big d*ck."

Really, ladies? Is this where we are?






No comments:

Post a Comment