Friday, January 24, 2014

Lucas Cumberbun



Watching the PBS Sherlock Holmes marathon. Trying to.

I'm only still trying because the guy who so spectacularly played Khan in Star Trek Into Darkness...

um...Benson Crumbsnatcher or something...

...was so powerful in that role that he made us totally forget we were watching The Trek.  I'd never seen him before. But he was nerdy-hot and slightly sinister and looked as if he forgot to refill the water bottles for the family he'd kidnapped and kept in the basement.

Seriously.  He played the SHIZNIT out of that role.






It became the Liam Crabtree show.

Or whatever his name is.

Anyway, he's is the lead character in this Brit version of Sherlock Holmes, and I'm told its worth watching.

So I'm trying.

And failing.

I was given very faulty information on this project's entertainment value.

Seriously.  Why can't English people just speak Amurrkan?

But he is cute, though.

Actually, if I tilt my head this way, this Bernard Cripplesnatch guy is actually really hot.  I think it's the hair. And the iceberg lettuce eyes.  And the general sense of impending doom if ever stuck on an elevator going to a dark basement with one of those coal heaters with the squeaky door with him.





No comments:

Post a Comment