Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bleezle deezle and the pudding pops and the pills and ca-MIILLEE





I muted out the nice senior
citizen who was on my right.
At the best Coney Island with the best coney dogs, which happens to be deep DEEP in the hood.

So I'm checking my texts and smashing the best coney dog ever created and doing my Bill Cosby impression all at the same time, and Phoebe decides it would be funny to secretly record me, and then go from booth to booth to show everyone.

This chick's going to get us murderized. Smdh.

Therefore, I've added a new definition to coneycap....

- - - - - - - -

Coneycap [KOH-nee cap] - noun:

1. A coney dog enjoyed at the end of an evening instead of an alcoholic beverage.

2. To be struck by a bullet while eating a coney dog.







No comments:

Post a Comment