Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Doom of Loinal Proportions





Was in serious need of a double chocolate cupcake, so I stopped by the new cupcake place on the way home. Chatted with a nice lady there, found out she's obsessed with shopping at Marshall's. I'm not a Marshall's fan. I can never find anything in that store. It's total mayhem. The women's sweaters are usually in electronics or baby clothes or something.

I asked her to wait right where she was for a moment, and ran out to my car. (Tripped over the snow, of course.) Found what I was looking for under the back seat (along with my hair clip...wtf), ran back inside. Gave her the $25 Marshall's gift card I won at a baby shower last week.

Today's act of kindness? Done. BOOM.
 
*drops the mic*

Meanwhile, in my uterus...






No comments:

Post a Comment