Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Too Tired for a Title




Inspiration
So I planned/executed an employee family movie event for work. Purchased the movie, booked the venue, arranged the food & beverage & floor plan, created/posted collateral, managed electronic RSVPs, managed the staff, and tried to run from some of the most demonic, stinky, loud little demon spawn I've ever met.

I'm too tired to bullet point all those out.

At one point, I hid in the bathroom stall.  No, really. Even though I didn't have any pee left. 

Tomorrow I need to put finishing touches on the employee recognition awards happening next week.

I decided to do an "old Hollywood" theme, so everything will be feathers, pearls, reds, whites and blacks. I also created these cool 24x24 "walk of fame" floor clings for each award winner. Still under the $15k budget.

I'm going to damn bed.

Witness the tsunami-like destruction left 
in aforementioned demon spawns' wake.




No comments:

Post a Comment