Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My spleen. It haz dropped out.



My jelly donut is all pushed up into my twinkie.

Pixl filter for iPhone.
www.detroityoga.com

I'm getting mad heat for the Iggy Azalea post. Like I told an untruth.  I'm sorry, but...she is white, yes? And she is from Australia, right? And she's pretending to be Da Brat, right?

Yeah. I was all wrong.  Look. Don't go all "stage mom" on me because I prefer the real thing. If you think Figgy is a real rapper, then you've probably never received a rude glance when you walked into a room full of people, or had to fight harder than someone of another race for a job, or had to drop to the floor to hide from gunshots every night.

Lucky. Must be nice to be you.

Want more? Bring it, bitches. I'll win every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment