Sunday, February 16, 2014

Beautiful Morning



What a  beautiful day.  Just battled the snow from last night's blizzard to do some grocery shopping. Listened to "Happy" by Pharrell and bopped and hummed my way down the aisles like a crazy person. I think I pulled a Carleton Banks. I think I also pulled off the one move with the lady in green on the Happy video at 1:08. Bumped my head on one of the doors in the freezer section. But no one was looking.


 
 
Now I'm enjoying breakkie alone in this small neighborhood diner, watching customers walk in (and stomp the snow from their boots, and chat and gossip and laugh across their respective tables), reading a magazine, and of course, still listening to "Happy".

Can't stop hitting "repeat". It's so perfect.



Et al.  <--amazing



No comments:

Post a Comment