Friday, February 14, 2014

Longitude



And so effective immediately, I will stop mentioning specific places I visit or videos from my workplace. 

Although I'm only aware of two people who read this blog, I forget that every blog gets the random straggler. And the random straggler may be just bored enough to piece together your little spot on the globe by a few familiar landmarks. 

And while I appreciate the thoughtfulness and spontaneity and kind intentions of a random "hello, how's the bathroom project going?", it's (hopefully understandably) a little freaky to get it. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

As one of the 2.5 people who regularly read your blog, I am really interested to know how your bathroom renovation is going, how many high heel shoes you have and what is the status of your mini robot

Unknown said...

I believe censorship is alive and well on this blog as I can't seem to get a comment posted

Unknown said...

What happened to your robot

Post a Comment