Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm guessing 0.17




I drank too much tonight. Nothing's fuzzy. But I'm swaying a little. And slurring sluff.

lol sluff

heh

My coworker's been experimenting with liquor-food recipes. So along with the two margaritas at the pub, I had two "crown royal cookies" (oohmygod), these gummy bears that she soaked in vodka (hiccup!...it's all booze!), and this chocolate rum cupcake thing. I didn't eat the cupcake. Driving home, I kept trying to eat the frosting. It didn't compute that the thing was wrapped in plastic.

I just kept wondering why it was so hard to chew.  Note the imprint where my nails tried to scratch through the plastic.
 
Why did I use my new US passport as a coaster?  I dunno.  Now it'll be all sticky and smell like liquor. I could use the Japan one, I guess.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment