Wednesday, February 5, 2014

E = mcHammer



My boss who just hired me turned (autocorrected to "sunburned"?) in his notice today. He's going to work for Ford.

And I can't tell anyone.

I need a drink.

He called me into the office and asked me to close (autocorrected to "tonight"??) the door, and blew me away with the news.

After he practically wooed me to take a chance and be a part of this outstanding new department.

After leaving a position in the field in which I'm most experienced.

And the inevitable speech about me being s shining star and not yet realizing my full potential.

Followed by me having to carry the department (in this instance, a department of one sole [read: soul] survivor) for the next year.

This is the third boss who's left me.

I'm starting to take it personally.

Mass & energy, I suppose. All just relativity...


No comments:

Post a Comment